Trademark registration in Norway
IN 150 COUNTRIES
Registration of a trademark in Norway is available to individuals and legal entities. To obtain exclusive rights to a company name, you should fill out the form on our website online. Profitmark International Patent Bureau specializes in the registration of intellectual property and has official representatives in 120 countries. Using our service to register a trademark in Norway you receive:
1. Consulting support.
2. Professional trademark verification in Norway
3. Preparation of a package of documents for obtaining registration.
4. The official filing of the Application for registration with the patent office of the country.
5. Accompanying your application with an accredited patent attorney.
6. If necessary: filing petitions or other additional documents and applications in the process of registering a trademark.
7. Obtaining a Certificate for a trademark.
In addition to the high competence of our experts, online interaction is one of the main advantages of our company service. Specially developed software allows us to accept the applications and process them in automatic mode. In countries where online patent filing is available, we use exactly this option. This allows assigning quickly priority to the applicant.
The user gets access to the personal account on the site, which will display complete information about the paperwork. You will be aware of any changes in the pendency of application status by sending a notification letter via the specified email.
If you decide to register a trademark in Norway - just file an online application!