TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN SERBIA
IN 150 COUNTRIES
Trademark Application in Serbia
Registration of a trademark in Serbia is available to individuals and legal entities. You can get exclusive rights to your company name by filling out the form on our website online. Profitmark International Patent Bureau deals with the registration of intellectual property and has official representatives in 120 countries. With our service you receive:
- Consulting service.
- Professional verification of your trademark in Serbia
- Collecting a package of documents for registration.
- The official filing of the Application for registration with the patent office of Serbia.
- The service of an accredited patent attorney.
- Filing petitions or other additional documents and applications if necessary.
- Obtaining a Certificate for your trademark.
Online interaction is one of the main advantages of our company service in addition to the high competence of our experts. Our special software allows us to accept the applications and process them in automatic mode. We use this option in countries where online patent filing is available. This allows assigning quickly priority to you.
You can get access to the personal account on our site, which will display complete information about the process. You will be informed about any changes in the pendency of application status by notification letter via the specified email.
Trademark Search in Serbia
To avoid the conflict with already existing trademarks, we recommend making a trademark search before the application. Serbian national database of trademarks contains data on the trademark applications and registered trademarks including images of signs. But it contains no data on trademarks registered via international registration for the territory of Serbia through the Madrid Agreement.
How to register a trademark in Serbia? If you are a foreign natural and legal person you should file your application through the attorney.
Trademark registration process in Serbia
You should file your application for trademark registration to the Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Serbia via post office or directly in the IPO premises. Electronic application is not acceptable in Serbia.
Your application must contain:
- Request for the trademark registration;
- Your trademark;
- List of goods and/or services to which your trademark relates;
- Proof of payment of the fee for your application.
The IPO officers on reception desk will check your application if it has all required elements. The IPO will enter the submitted application into the Register of Applications, with the filing number, date and the time of the receipt. After that, the Trademark Department will make a formal and substantive examination of your application.
The registered trademark is valid for 10 years from the filing date. The renewal of trademarks in Serbia could be done unlimitedly (if the fee has been paid).
Cost of trademark registration in Serbia
Trademark registration fees in Serbia:
- up to three classes of goods and services - RSD 16.020
- each subsequent class exceeding 3 classes - RSD 3.210
- a figurative element or a verbal sign with a graphical representation - RSD 3.210
If you decide to register a trademark in Serbia - just file an online application!