TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN ISRAEL
IN 150 COUNTRIES
Trademark Application in Israel
Registration of a trademark in Israel is available to individuals and legal entities. To obtain exclusive rights to a company name, you should fill out the form on our website online. Profitmark International Patent Bureau specializes in the registration of intellectual property and has official representatives in 120 countries. Using our service to register a trademark in Israel you receive:
- Consulting support.
- Professional trademark verification in Israel
- Preparation of a package of documents for obtaining registration.
- The official filing of the Application for registration with the patent office of the country.
- Accompanying your application with an accredited patent attorney.
- If necessary: filing petitions or other additional documents and applications in the process of registering a trademark.
- Obtaining a Certificate for a trademark.
Types of trademarks in Israel:
- Literal element with no element of design (standard characters);
- Stylized words or literal elements;
- Letters or numbers;
- Figurative elements (logo)
- A combination of literal and figurative elements
There are also special trademarks consisting just of colors or sounds; such trademarks could only be registered in special cases: 3D marks, colors, sounds.
Official trademark search in Israel is conducted for any identical or confusingly similar marks for as many classes as requested.
Trademark registration process in Israel
The Israel Patent Office examines trademark approximately 15 to 18 months after filing, but proceedings may be accelerated under certain conditions.
The examination is conducted concerning absolute and relative grounds.
Registered trademarks are valid for 10 years from the application date.
Starting September 2010 renewal of trademarks in Israel could be done for a 10-year period.
Cost of trademark registration in Israel
Application fee, per one class – NIS 1,617.00
Application fee for every additional class in the same application - NIS 1,214.00
Renewal fee - NIS 2,882.00
Renewal fee for every additional class in the same application - NIS 2,432.00
In addition to the high competence of our experts, online interaction is one of the main advantages of our company service. Specially developed software allows us to accept the applications and process them in automatic mode. In countries where online patent filing is available, we use exactly this option. This allows assigning quickly priority to the applicant.
The user gets access to the personal account on the site, which will display complete information about the paperwork. You will be aware of any changes in the pendency of application status by sending a notification letter via the specified email.
If you decide to register a trademark in Israel - just file an online application!