TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN CYPRUS
IN 150 COUNTRIES
Trademark Application in Cyprus
How to register a trademark in Cyprus? Registration of a trademark in Cyprus is available to individuals and legal entities. To obtain exclusive rights to a company name, you should fill out the form on our website online. Profitmark International Patent Bureau specializes in the registration of intellectual property and has official representatives in 120 countries. Using our service to register a trademark in Cyprus you receive:
- Consulting support.
- Professional trademark verification in Cyprus
- Preparation of a package of documents for obtaining registration.
- The official filing of the Application for registration with the patent office of the country.
- Accompanying your application with an accredited patent attorney.
- If necessary: filing petitions or other additional documents and applications in the process of registering a trademark.
- Obtaining a Certificate for a trademark.
Trademark Search in Cyprus
We offer to make a search on the trademarks just to be sure that there are no other similar registered trademarks.
Trademark registration process in Cyprus
The trademark registration in Cyprus is quite simple compared to other jurisdictions.
You have to file the documents:
- the application form (should be filed for every class separately);
- a description of the trademark and the services/products it will represent;
- a graphic presentation of your trademark;
- the power of attorney (if made through a proxy).
- the application fee payment proof;
The trademark registration procedure could only be made by lawyers in Cyprus. The process consists of the next steps:
- the filing of the documents with the Cypriot Trademark Registrar;
- the examination of the trademark by the Registrar;
- the publication of the trademark in the Official Gazette for two months;
- the issuance of the Certificate of Registration (if no opposition is registered).
Trademarks have seven-year validity in Cyprus. You can make the renewal of trademarks in Cyprus for 14 years after the first 7 years. The renewal fee is €80.
Cost of trademark registration in Cyprus
Trademark registration fees in Cyprus:
- for an online application for one trademark for the first class: € 129
- for each additional class of the same application: € 94
In addition to the high competence of our experts, online interaction is one of the main advantages of our company service. Specially developed software allows us to accept the applications and process them in automatic mode. In countries where online patent filing is available, we use exactly this option. This allows assigning quickly priority to the applicant.
The user gets access to the personal account on the site, which will display complete information about the paperwork. You will be aware of any changes in the pendency of application status by sending a notification letter via the specified email.
If you decide to register a trademark in Cyprus - just file an online application!